Is this normal procedure?

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 12:39:20 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/98 1:38:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
skline@proaxis.com writes:

<< Susan

 P.S. List -- Let's save our civilization one school music program at a time
 .... by giving good value and lots of advice and information when working
 for schools. >>

For the past 10 years or so, a group of RPT's in Madison, Wisconsin has been
doing this by bending over backwards for the schools, by running an active
SPELLS (Study of Piano Enhances Learning and Life's Success) program and by
CONSISTENTLY serving up the Historical Temperaments in our public and private
schools, churches and piano teacher's homes, theaters, hotels and all other
public and private places.

In our area, the children learn what true tonality in music is.  The public is
not concerned about the "Helmholtz solution"  (similar to Hitler's "final
solution") and the totally misguided sense of "common law" or "standard
practice" that is holding back most of the rest of our profession.  We are at
least 30 years ahead of the rest of the world.

All it takes is a bit of patience, a lot of courage and persistence along with
a strong belief in what one does as a professional.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin