Final Solution?

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 05 Oct 1998 12:08:53

Jim Sr. wrote:

>I noticed a few people took exception to your remark about the "Final
>Solution."

"Taking exception" is far too mild a term, I'm afraid. But then, that was
the aim of Bill's exercise, as far as I can see. "Attention-seeking
behavior" is also too mild a term. We are really far too decent a list for
Mr. Bremmer's purposes: after all, how can he feel like a Persecuted
Crusader for the Right if all of us treat him gently? So he makes sure that
no one in their right mind could possibly accept his arguments, and then
sits back and waits ....

This site does not deserve to be used for sick games, nor do Historical
Temperaments deserve the bad name he has been giving them.

So, we're off and running again. A whole list was started just to get away
from this disgusting process. The only reply that would have worked when he
first mentioned Helmholtz and Hitler in the same breath would have been an
absolute, complete silence, but we are only human.

I'm out of here, until the air is once more fit to breathe.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370