"Young Chang certified technician?"

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 09:37:43 EDT

<< So, after admitting, that, no, I don't have a YC Certificate, and telling
 her that my tuning fee is $25 higher than she thought she remembered it,
 she's calling around in search of a YCC Tech.
 So, Young Chang experts, is my recollection correct that Young Chang has no
 special "Certification" training?
 Yours truly,
 Patrick Draine, RPT (not YCC) >>

If you have ever attended a seminar or convention, and attended at class
tought by a Young Chang Factory Representative, you can call yourself a
"Factory Trained Young Chang Technician." I think people just want to hear
that you know what you are doing. The title RPT doesn't have enoungh meaning
to give the customer confidence in your ability. But if you tell them you are
a "factory trained" rep, they will think you are god.

Just my opinion.

Willem