Ivory or bone keyboard

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:32:26 -0500 (CDT)

Richard,

   Another possibility, depending on how much money your customer wants
to spend and how old the piano is, is to send the entire keyboard and
frame to Kluge. They will put new keys on the old keyframe and refurbish
same.
   Priscilla and Joel Rappaport have given classes on this subject. If
you're interested in going that far with it, I'd suggest contacting them
and asking for more information.
   Just another possibility.

Avery