refuse or rebuild?

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:01:46 +1300

Woo... Rob - With respect - If the customer did NOT have any problems
then they would NOT need you or me.

I believe that your/our business IS based on the concept of taking on
customers problems and solving them economically and to the
satisfaction of the customer.

What you or your friend may have meant/intended was:

"Don't allow an "un-defined" or "ill-defined" problem destroy your
business"

Customers NEED help - even if it is to decide NOT to do something -
it's an important part of business education - all-be-it sometimes a
difficult one.

AlanD (who hates to see fallacious QUOTES and MISCONCEPTIONS being
perpetrated even if they have the appearance of loosely fitting the
context)