USED PIANO FOR SALE!!!

Bob Sadowski rls@ncinter.net
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:18:24 -0400

Dear list,
    I'm forwarding the message below for your perusal.  Anyone else =
getting mail from these people?

Bob Sadowski
Erie, PA
-----Original Message-----
    From: coclon <coclon@gol.com>
    To: piano keys <bob@pianokeys.com>
    Date: Thursday, October 08, 1998 11:33 PM
    Subject: USED PIANO FOR SALE!!!
   =20
    Dear Sir,=20
    =20
    How is your business going? I hope it is going well.=20
    =20
    Please find an attached file of our stock of used pianos.=20
    I would like you choose 15 pianos for a 20ft container, 30pcs for a =
40ft container, or even more.=20
    As soon as we get your reply. we will send you pro-forma invoice =
immediately.     Since those pianos are subject to prior sales, we need =
your prompt decision.   If you need more to choose, please advice.
    =20
    I appreciate your quick reply.
    =20
    Best regard,