# SAT III ?? reply

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 08:39:39 -0600

Hi James,
I circumvent the F4 tuning lack of ability to tune the notes above F6 and
below C3 by using a FAC tuning with numbers that closely match the F4 C3-F6
numbers. The tunings that I use to cross reference are ones that I
purchased from Inventronics. The SAT lll programs the F4 and FAC exactly
like the SAT ll. The difference that I have noticed so far ( one day ) is
that you do not push the shift button to change pages of memory. Auto
advance is less than a second. Way ahead of  you as you tune. I like not
having a tether or the cord in your way.
Joe Goss