Miller Pianos

Alan W Deverell aland@casa.co.nz
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:23:28 +1300

Dear Piano Techs - can you help this posting to "Piano-List" ?

AlanD

Subj:	Miller pianos

To: Piano-L@uamont.edu
From: bcthompa@hkusua.hku.hk (Brian Thompson)
Subject: Miller pianos

I have been doing research on the Henry F. Miller piano company, and hope
someone on the list can help me. I will be presenting some of my findings
at a conference next month, and need examples of the sound of the
instruments. If there is anyone on the list who owns a Miller (or knows
someone who does) I would be most grateful to hear from you. All I need are
a few snippets to play, that demonstate the sound of the
instruments--either grands, uprights or both.

Brian Thompson
Ph.D candidate, Dept. of Music, University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Telephone/fax: 852-2982-0422
Email: bcthompa@hkusua.hku.hk
Home page: http://web.hku.hk/~bcthompa/