Hearing Protectors

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:20:11 -0500 (CDT)

At 14:46 10/12/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello,
>   Where can I get the strongest hearing protectors?  Most I've seen are
>attenuate around 30db at best and only in some frequency ranges.  Does
>using foam ones in addition to headset type do much better?  What do
>people use who direct jets in and out of gates?
>-Mike Jorgensen

The Musician earplugs are available at 15dB and 25dB. If you want stronger,
get some earmuff style protectors and wear both.

I do that whenever I mow or crank up my chainsaw, almost makes it fun.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT		hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu

E meglio un giorno da lione che cento anni come una pecora.

(In the next language I plan to study.)