Sohmer Grand

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:54:26 -0400

At 07:14 PM 10/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>artist's complaint, or else show that he is full of hooey.
>
>Bob Scott
>Ann Arbor, Michigan

Bob,
Which reminds me, I have a customer moving to your area
with an agraffe bridge grand. No big prize, her mother's.

It's in my shop now getting a 'good goin' over'.
new damper felt, guide rail bushings, tray lifter felt;
Lightened the hammers (previous Ronson job), rebushed
the keys and regulated.

Glued-down multiple loose pieces of veneer and just might
smooth out the touch weight (once I add up the bill and
figure everything) and prepare it for freight  (to see if there's
anything left to the estimate).

So, is this something you would like to pawn off on
someone else or keep?

Please send a phone number for me to relay to the
daughter who is receiving her mother's piano.

Jon  Page

PS  The piano had a bay view for a while in Eastham.
       You know, where the pilgrims met Squanto; not far from there.