Birdcage

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:40:15 -0600

Hi roomie,
I agree with both Les and Bill if that is possible <G> in that most birds
are for the birds, but there are always exceptions. If you choose to tune
do not expect the tuning to last over an hour. And even be ready to tune
the instrument 1/2 step low so that it will not implode. Your customer's
expections of holding pitch, need to be lowered by you, as the instrument
is built more like a guitar than a modern piano and will need constant
tuning.
Good luck
Joe Goss
You know your on the level if your bubble is in the middle.