RCT and Strike Point

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:47:12 -0600

Hi John,
              The answer is yes, it is particularly good in the killer
octave range. I'm currently helping with beta testing the windows version
that will be released fairly soon. It is a dynamite voicing tool, I have
even used it to demonstrate the change in voicing with very slight changes
to jack position and height, much to the amazement of the groups.
 You will love it.
Regards Roger

At 09:02 AM 15/10/98 +1000, you wrote:
>List,
>Has anybody tried using RCT's Pianoanalyzer (SP?) to measure optimum strike
>point?  Thinking of purchasing RCT and just wondering if this was another
>application for which it could be used.  Just curious.
>
>Regards,
>John Woodrow (ICM)
>Sydney, Australia
>
>Email:		Woodroj@syvax.email.dupont.com