2 pedal Yamaha

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:54:01 -0600

Hi Stewart,
                 The climate may be similar, but the ravages of industial
polution is another big story.  All the units that I have seen have come
from institutions, buying a thirty year old piano from one of our own
Universities will mean the unit will probably need extensive work.
 I agree with your comment, be careful and use the advice of an experienced
tech, I would bet if this was done by all consumers, a small fraction of
these so called sweet deals would not take place.
Regards Roger

Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre
Saskatoon and Regina