SATII use

jere fryett jfryett@minot.ndak.net
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:59:50 -0500 (CDT)

Dear List,

I have recently purchased a SATII and have enjoyed using it, however, as I
read articles and the manual I am confused as to the proper use of the
machine.  How do some of you use your SAT?  Do you start from A0, after FAC
readings,  and tune each note to the top, unisons as you go?  Do you set a
Temperament with the machine and tune up and then down?  Just what do some
of you do?  I want to get the best tuning I can and have used a couple of
these methods but don't know which is best.

Jere Fryett
PTG Associate