Player question

Marcel Carey carey.marcel@qc.aira.com
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 06:37:00 -0400

Message en plusieurs parties et au format MIME.

Dear list,

after 20 some years of staying out of trouble, I've just had to accept a
player job. The only question I have "for now", is the following:
                What's the easiest way to remove the old tubing that seems
to be stuck to the metal part of the action?
I only have to replace the tubing behing the tracker bar. My customer told
me that as she was adjusting the transposing mechanism, the player just went
dead. After opening the tracker box, I noticed that all the tubes were
broken. Is there an easy way to remove the old tubes?

Thanks in advance for all your expertise.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC