DOUBT

ROGERIO CUNHA rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:25:07 -0200

I have a SAT II and today I need to use it in order to tune a piano in
442cps.
The piano was out of tune about 64 cps flat.
I read the FACs with 8 cps up without problems but when I started tuning it
I saw that the 8 cps wasn't on the page where I put the FACs because the
display did not show to me + as the manual says.
( I did everything as on page 18 of the manual  - offsetting an FAC tuning
to non-standard pitch.)
There are some better method in order to tune a piano in 442 as this one
that I worked today ?
ROGERIO CUNHA IC MEMBER OF THE GUILD