TSA Convention Thank You

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:55:47 -0500 (CDT)

List,

   Along with this thank you to David Stanwood, I should also have included
a great big thanks to the many others who also gave great classes.
Unfortunately, there were too many classes I 'wanted' to attend but not
enough class periods to do them all.

Avery

>David,
>
>>If anyones in Houston this week? I'll be teaching a workshop:
>
>   Just a quick, public thank you to you and Bob for a great class.
>Warning: as I get more into it, you'll be hearing more from me with
>questions. :-)
>
>Avery
>
>>     "Changing from one Up/Down Weight to another Up/Down Weight"

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893