SAT II USE

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 19:20:49 -0600

Rogerio,
Is the reason that you do not want to use the F4 method because it is sort
of time consuming?
And confusing? But you like the sound of the F4 tuning better than FAC? If
so mail me at imatunr@primenet.com  I have developed a way of using FAC
tunings with F4 stretch
Joe Goss
You know you are on the level if your bubble is in the middle <G>