More on Hearing Protection

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:09:00 EDT

et al;
 As promised I am sending a reply from one of the makers of NCDs to the list
as received.  I can't make up my mind what 'was' and 'was not' said in their
reply, but they were prompt and courteous which puts them ahead of everyone
else :-)
  I have taken them up on their offer for printed materials and will share
those with the group as received.
Jim Bryant (FL