Yamaha "Virtual Piano" CD

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:55:12 -0700

Yamaha is currently offering a CD-ROM on their WEB sight that might be
of interest.  The CD is an interactive 3-D journey of the Yamaha piano
and includes a factory tour on how Yamaha pianos are built.  Naturally
it also plugs specific features of the Yamaha piano. It is kind of fun
and may be a good item to keep on hand for lending to clients who might
be considering a new piano or are curious about how pianos are built.

It is available for FREE.  Go to the Yamaha WEB sight at
http://www.yamaha.com/
Follow the links to the accoustic pianos. Click on any specific piano
model and you will find the free CD offer listed. It is ordered via
e-mail by sending your name and address. It took me about a week to
receive it. I could just give you the e-mail address but I'll respect
Yamaha by making you go through their WEB page first.

Rob Goodale, RPT