Voicing, basic tuning, et al.

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 22:12:40 -0500

&

>...re: what is
>voicing has expanded now to include 9 posts, so aptly illustrates.
>Score: 1 post answering the question and 8 posts discussing the questions
>propeity.
>Kindofa catch 22 huh? :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

& others,

Initially, I felt the same feelings that have been expressed.  However, it
seems the most basic information would be the easiest to provide rather
than bashing the questioner.  After some thought I decided to give it a try
and found it very challenging to attempt to answer that question without
going off the deep end.

Must not be such basic information after all.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731