St. Louis Seminar

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 07:22:36 -0500

To all those who are interested, I would be happy to talk to you about
setting up your own personal piano bench and caster cup factory that day to
all woodworkers.  This enterprise keeps you off the streets and lets your
wife know where you are at all times when you are not with her--the shop.  I
have been to many craft shows and have found out that sales and prices there
are severely depressed because of poor marketing.  I will share my thoughts
on this and you can offer yours to me
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals in
St. Louis, MO