Voicing, basic tuning, et al.

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:36:37 +0100

Sorry if someone else made this suggestion and I missed it.... In response to
this thread in general - there's a lot of good information on the PTG website:
under Technical Information - PTG literature, there are technical bulletins
that deal with voicing and many other issues related to the care and feeding of
pianos.

For questions regarding " the most basic information, such as 'what is
voicing'..."., we could at least refer inquiring minds to that website.

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX USA