Voicing, basic tuning, et al.

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:40:55 EDT

<<
 This is a mailing list for *professional piano technicians*. The
 discussions are about technical problems encountered in tuning and
 servicing pianos. This list grew out of the College and University
 Technicians forum sponsored by the Piano Technicians Guild. *This list is
 not the place for asking what kind of piano to buy. *

 I believe the appropriate place to ask your question would be usenet:

Good comment:  have you noticed that lately there have been some"tell me
everything there is to know about learning to tune my own piano in three easy
lessons" kinds of questions thrown at this forum.
I wonder if the AMA gets similar "tell me eveything there is to know about
removing my own Gall Bladder" questions on their internet (if they have one).
Just an observation...

Bob Bergantino
South Euclid, Ohio (Cleveland)