Piano Business Software

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:31:03 -0700

Larry,
Marvin McDonald from Tacoma, WA.  I have MS Access which I purchased seperately
when I purchased my laptop.  I got so frustrated and aggrivated that I finally
broke down and purshased Filemake PRO 4.0.  I must admit that I am a MAC man and
have been since it was first introduced in 1983.  In essence I've been playing
with windows before Microsoft even knew what they were.  If you decided to go
with Access I have the program with all of its books and you can register it in
your name.  You can have it for $50.00.  Let me know if your interested.  I just
don't have the time to sit down and learn something like Access I needed
something that would allow me to produce my database in the way I work.
FileMaker PRO 4.0 does just that and its much easier to use.

---Marvin McDonald