sow's ear

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:49:19

At 04:21 PM 10/22/98 -0400, Newton wrote:
>True fact
>
>Is this like Susan's product labels?  True Fact - oxymoron.
>
>Sow's ear in dog's mouth = happy puppy.

We like happy puppies.

True Fact --- and here I always thought it was a tautology!

List ... "my" 'product labels' refers to a post I just sent to the humor
list. Little gems like,

>>> On Tesco's Tiramisu desert:
>>> * Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box)

and

>>> On a string of Chinese- made Christmas lights:
>>> * For indoor or outdoor use only

[Well, what did you _expect_ when you opened a post labeled "sow's ear"??]

Susan

"Caution!! Be very careful of false, meaningless, self-contradictory, and
not even very funny warnings, like this one."
				-- Ashleigh Brilliant

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370