Astin-Weight pianos

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:03:45 -0700

Dear List,
I have a customer who has become interested in an Astin-Weight upright.
These are made by a tiny company in Utah, and even though it is not that far
from here (Washington), I have only worked on 2 or 3 of them and that was
quite a while ago.  In order to help her out and give her some intelligent
advice, I would love any comments or caveats regarding these instruments.
She will be visiting the factory to see them first hand, so she would like
some honest input from technicians other than the manufacturers themselves.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net