scheduling customers

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:11:31 -0500

Hi all,
I am cursed with the innate problem of the definition of on time.  To me, on
time means early,  I have always been this way since being a little kid.  I
hate to be on the mark.  If I am not early I feel late.  This gets me into
trouble at times with clients but I can't break myself.  Most of my regular
clients know of of my affliction.  Some even appreciate it.  Just my 2c.

James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals in
St. Louis, MO