Not Off Topic

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:17:12 -0600

Randy: Cyrus Field pioneered the TransAtlantic cable about 1858.  The first
attempt fell into the ocean and was lost. He tried again. The second one
lasted only one month. About 1100 volts burned the wire and it failed. But
he and others did not give up and the rest is history.

Steinway had the teflon disaster but do have to have to give up that
easily? I know it is risky to lean on them but can't we at least talk.

Sy Zabrocki