Scheduling customers

Dave Swartz dms2000@PIONEERPLANET.INFI.NET
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 23:33:30 -0400 (EDT)

A typical Dave Swartz Day!

7:30-10:30 am....tuning the piano....10:30, take break till 11:00....go back
to piano, continue tuning....12:00 noon, eat lunch...go back to tuning piano
at 1:00.  Finish tuning piano at 3:30...pack tools with assorted wire
cutters...4:30 get in truck...take break.....5:00  start truck...go
home...get golf clubs.  6:00 Tee off...8:00 pm finish round of golf...the end.

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Dave Swartz