ivories

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:57:08 -0300

Hi,
I also have not had much luck, with yellow ivories.
However, I think my problem was, the hydrogen peroxide I used was 3%.
I read somewhere, that it should be the 30%. I found a source, and it was $30, for
a litre, I think.
I just haven't got around to purchasing some, and trying it.
I wonder if wood bleach and neutralizer would work?
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.