Schimmel

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:00:49 -0700

Clyde,
I use to work for a dealer in Federal Way.  The Schimmel is an excellent
instrument no doubt but I ask myself.  If its so good why isn't it found on
more concert stages.   Here again I would say that the Schimmel is great
for someone who likes it.  So is the Steinway and so is the Baldwin.....but
then so is the Boszendorfer.
--Marvin