Therapy

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 23:04:14 -0500 (CDT)

><< So lighten up.  All piano and no play makes Dan a dull boy >>
>
>I thought all work and no play made jack and plenty of it....

* Good point, but wouldn't you have to hire someone to spend it for you
since you wouldn't have the time yourself? That doesn't seem like the answer
somehow.

><<Have you ever noticed how flies go into Kamikaze mode just before the first
>freeze hits?>>
>
>Around here it's nosy yellow jackets cruising for a swatting.
>
>Bill Maxim

* I generally prefer swatables that can't fight back, or really, none at
all. BTW, I know what draws flies. What do you have piles of in your corner
of reality that attract yellow jackets? This is a new one on me. Around
here, critters of the bee and wasp persuasion don't seem to be particularly
weather specific in behavior.

 Ron