Scheduling customers

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:32:52 EST

<< I schedule customers 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 & 3:00 to allow time to do any extra
 work that needs to be done.  If all they need is a basic tuning then I get
 ahead of schedule & I'm early to my appointments.  Some customers seem to get
 offended if I show up early.  I could wait somewhere until the appointed time
 but this would be a waste of my time.  I'm interested in how much time the
 rest of you allow between tunings?  Thanks in advance from David Porter in
St.
 Louis, MO >>

Dave:

When I get ahead of an appointment, and I want to get to the next customer
ahead of schedule, I call them from the car when you are ready to go, and tell
the customer  I am running ahead of schedule, and want to know if I can come
early. I have never had any one tell me not to come early. I do the same if I
have a no - show. BTW, if no one is home, or you can't show up, this is a
great time to read the Jounral.

Wim