Value of Harrington

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:42:54 EST

<< I've gotten an e-mail request for value of a Harrington baby grand - the
 only information provided was that it was over 100 years old. I would
 appreciate any (and all) opinions as to probable value. The inquirer
 didn't indicate whether or not the piano has ever been restored or not.

 Thanks for your help. >>

Is this piano to be sold, or is the information for insurance?

If is to be sold, what ever the buyer and seller can agree on.

For insurance, maybe about $500.00

Willem Blees