Outsiders

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:01:56 -0600 (CST)

Hi Jory,

   As far as I'm concerned, you are more than welcome on this list. I, too,
will be buying a new computer system for my home in the very near future
and I REALLY appreciate your post and one other, which talked about the
Dell/Gateway integrated/nonintegrated systems. For me, that's probably
information I'd not run across in the normal pursuit of a new system. My
thanks.

>Sorry, Ed.  I've politely asked a couple of times if postings from
>non-technicians are welcome.  You're the first to complain.
>
>I've learned quite a bit from the folks on the list.  Since the
>information I've received has been so valuable I felt the need to respond
>in kind.  I work as a professional electrical engineer and as such I have
>quite a bit of knowledge in that area.  I felt I could repay the folks on
>the list for their help with my piano by offering some professional
>computer advice.  I didn't
mean to be intrusive.

>I'll go away.  Thanks to all for the help.  You're a great bunch of folks!
>
>Jory

   I'm cc'ing this post to your private e-mail just in case. I've already
seen several posters who appreciated your input.

Avery