Outsiders

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:06:59 EST

In a message dated 10/26/98 10:43:00 AM Central Standard Time,
degen@telcel.net.ve writes:

<< Stick around.  We might learn something.

I agree with this and all of the other statements made supporting an open
list.  I was beginning to see that old "pecking order" again until I saw all
of the support for openness.
I'd rather simply delete posts on a subject I'm not interested in than setting
up elaborate rules for participation.

I've read many posts on the "other list", you know the one created by all the
"peckers" who couldn't stand reading another post about HT's?  Believe me
folks, I'd rather read every word of the posts on this list than read about
Scottish Kilts and Dog stories.  The questions raised by newcomers and the
general public that get through to this list always bring forth the kind of
diverse responses that everyone, professional and lay alike learn from.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin