"Green stuff growing inside"

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:28:17 -0600

You'll have to see what the green stuff is and if it matters.  I've heard
nice pianos with green stuff growing in them.  Nothing like playing with
the smell of Bleau Cheese in the air.  Usually it's just the cabinet lid,
etc.  I clean it with water and Clorox or Murphy's oil soap.  If the
piano's kept dry for a change, the green stuff turns black and stops
growing.  Like old broccoli in the fridge.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net