Is this an open list ?????

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:33:51 EST

<< I don't
 want the list to let the list be filled with non techs responding to tech
 questions.  I feel the reason we may start to see a slow down on the list is
 because good techs are leaving or sadly have already gone.  I know of two
well
 respected techs that used to be here and would never come back because of
 this.

 How do you all feel?  Am I off base here?

 Ed Tomlinson
 Vancouver, WA >>

Would you tell a new tech, who is just learning, to get off the list just
because he/she  is asking some very basic questions?  No one is forcing you to
read every posts, much less respond to them. If you don't don't a thread,
don't even click on it. I delete a lot of posts in which I do not have an
interest, yet I welcome new ideas, even some non technical ones, from
amatuers, engineers, chemists, etc, just as I welcome newbies with basic
questions.

For those who are not seasoned techs, or those who do not make a living
working on pianos, your comments, ideas, suggestions are welcome. Please don't
go away.

Just my opinion.

Willem Blees RPT
St. Louis