STOLEN ACCUTUNER AND TOOLS

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:01:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi Larry:

Once I found a set of another technician's tools at a hock shop. I
recognized them and reported it to him. He came and claimed his tools. He
had to pay the shop the $20.00 which the shop had given to the thief. I
don't know if they ever caught the thief. The pawn shop required a thumb
print of anyone from whom they bought stuff. I suppose if the thief was ever
caught for some other offense, they could tie him into this job.

Usually when tools are stolen, it's a druggey who thinks it is a doctor's
case or that it may have something of value to hock.

Jim Coleman, Sr.