open list?

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 01:45:21 EST

I am not mad folks.  I have nothing against Jory or any "lurkers".  It just
takes so long to get through all the mail from fellow techs that encouraging
any and all to speak would be counterproductive.  I used to pick up little
nuggets of truth and helpful hints daily and now I wonder what to delete
because we have so many responding.

Ed

<< When I subscribed to this list, I don't recall being told that only
 piano techs can participate.   Even though there are other lists, it's
 hard for me to imagine that we've all become such "hot stuff" that we
 can't answer questions on this list from the outside public.  Most
 discussions on this list aren't all that high-tech anyway, and an
 outsiders view on most of the topics of discussion shouldn't be that
 much of a bother.

 Jim Krentzel >>