Restringing

Pengelly Pensionč pengelly@insidenet.com
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 00:24:10 -0800

Hi folks, I was wondering  about how to tell when treble strings have lived
their useful lives
and is now time to replace them. I find it very obvious in the bass strings
when you hear
that dull tubby sound but I am not always sure about the treble other than
going with old
age and really worn hammers. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
John Pengelly
Nelson, B.C.