Open List?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:13:01 -0400

Hi Richard,
I said that I did not have the origional post, and may have
mis-understood.
I was meaning, did someone think that 1/2 techs. , were not qualified to
give answers to
questions.
I was obviously thinking that 1/2 techs. meant, not qualified.
Thank you for pointing out to me that 1/2 tech., just meant that it was
someone who did not work, the complete field. And would be 'qualified'
in his/her area of expertise.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.