STOLEN ACCUTUNER AND TOOLS

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:30:37 EST

In a message dated 10/26/98 5:37:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Louavul2nr@win.net writes:

<< As much as it pains me to say this , after 23 years of tuning, my entire
tool box was
 stolen from my car.  Thieves broke my window and stole my entire tool box
including my
 Accutuner Serial Number 1114.  I was at the Holiday Inn on Elm Hill Pike
(near
 Opryland) in Nashville.  If you have anyone who may try to sell one to you ,
please
 take the time to check the number. And, if you hear of anyone (especially in
and
 around Nashville) who is trying to sell tools please let me know either by
Email or
 502 241-6900.  I appreciate having all your eyes out there for me.

 BTW, they left blood around the broken window. Poetic justice!

 Thanks List.

Should anyone call for tools to be stolen, the technition should call you and
bring a non uniform police officer when seeing the tools. When our house was
broken into and many of my shop tools were stolen including my aircompressor,
the alarm system came next. You may want to consider one for your vehicle.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR