CP80s Yamaha

Jlovekeys@AOL.COM Jlovekeys@AOL.COM
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 01:40:24 EST

Dear List,
        I have recently purchased a Yamaha CP80. Since it has leather on the
hammers,I was curious to know if any techs out there have any scoop on the
proper (voicing) procedures for these hammers. I might add it plays marvelous
and seems to stay in tune quite well. Just searching for some interested
input.  PS I do have the regulating manual  for the unit (came with my Randy
Potter Course). Thanks. Jim Love rct.sat. PTG Associate,James Love Piano
Services, Midland, Tx.