Filter Primer

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:32:12 -0600

Since we don't all use Eudora, MS Internet Mail, (I think I got mine free
from Microsoft.com)  does the same thing, called Inbox Assistant. It is
under Mail in the task bar. At first it looks like it needs a help button
but if you simply FIRST (that only took  9 months to figure out, one tiny
step from seamless comprehension) press  "Add" button you are presented
with a pop up window.  Just fill in your choices.

Ric The Assisted
	(looks like he is having trouble keeping that "A" word off the list)