Rachmaninoff in ET???

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:53:55 -0600

James Grebe wrote:

>Hi All,
>It is interesting to me that over 1,000 techs can be wrong and only 1 right!

Take care here. Without commenting on the subject at hand, I would just
suggest that numbers mean little. There is a  saying that goes:

"If a thousand people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing!"

Kent Swafford

     "In this world you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.  For years
I was oh so smart.  I recommend pleasant."  -- Mary Chase (speaking as
Elwood P. Dowd, Jimmy Stewart's character in the film "Harvey")