Technical #3

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:47:08 EST

Jim & List,
Speaking from inexpierence (only 2 grand moves),  I wouldn't think so.  I live
in Scranton, the absolute worst city for very dangerous pot holes...in
Pennsylvania, home of the worst potholes (voted by independent truckers)  in
the US.  And in those 2 (yes, only two) moves the aliquots were fine.  For
what it's worth.
That's all...now you can move on to more valuable input on the List!
Larry Trischetta, Chapter 186, you know where.

In a message dated 10/30/98 12:06:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,