Observation test

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 06:59:01 -0500

Friends:

Let's lighten up a bit with a bit of worthless minutae.  After all, what
do we do with our eyes while our ears are busy (that is, if we tune
aurally)?  See if you can guess which name brands of pianos have the
following written inside somewhere (answers at the bottom):

1.  "Highest award wherever shown; the only manufacturers thus honored"

2.  "Official piano Metropolitan Opera since 1926"

3.  "Praised by the world's greatest artists"

4.  "Only the highest grade materials and most skilled workmanship enter
into the construction of this piano.  Special attention is given to the
important consideration of TONE.  Used and endorsed by many world
renowned artists"

5.  "Heirloom quality pianos since 1896"

Wishing you a great weekend,
Clyde Hollinger

1.  Kimball
2.  Wm. Knabe, 1977 grand