SATIII/RCT comparison. was Re: question question

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 05:02:36 EST

> Hi Dave,
>  Can I be nosy and ask how much did it cost and how much RAM it has and any
>  drives in it?

Why, feel free to nosy all you like. The Toshiba Libretto 100 comes with 32
megs of RAM, a 2 gig hard drive, a 166 mghz processor and an external floppy
drive, which is fine with me. The idea on this machine is to keep things
small. It also comes with a detachable port expander interface so that you can
hook it up to the home PC for file transfers and whatever. I bought it over
the internet from a place called PCsave which had the best price I could find
which was around $1350.00. Check out their site at pcsave.com to get all the
specs.

Like I said, I don't have my RCT software yet, so we'll see soon how it does
as an ETD.

Dave Bunch